aberdeen-music

un-used tickets

xabandonyoux

...the best collection of UN-USED tickets for events...(

that's the wrong word if I ever did read it.

I don't think I've ever bought a ticket, and not gone to a gig, it's just stupid...unless, you sadly have relatives die on you, but, with that list of gigs, I'd avoid going to gigs at all, as it seems to trigger deaths in the family.

well,

some were bought in haste and some were unused extra tickets for friends who said they were coming then never showed up :swearing: but im over it, honest.

remember i dont live in glasgow and sometimes find that even with a ticket bought before hand i cant afford the time off work or have other priorities that spring up.

and anyway we all know that there's no accounting for taste ;)

I have an un-used Bloc Party/Pretty Girls Make Graves ticket from Glasgow in March? Or May? I can't remember when. I'd bought the bloody thing so far in advance that it was of course misplaced and I was in the car to go there when I realised it wasn't the right ticket I had.

I went home, furious, and refused to look anywhere for fear of finding it and crying. Of course, it turned up the next day.

People sell un-used tickets on ebay, and other people buy them. What the fuck!?!?!

I think people buy these for a not bad amount of cash.

The original ticket was 15 - I got four for myself and my mates at the time & one of my mates sold his for 50 a couple of weeks after Kurt's death. Unused tickets for the tour are quite common nowadays so are not selling for much - unless you've got the ticket for whenever they were due to play on April 6th 1994.

that's the wrong word if I ever did read it.

I don't think I've ever bought a ticket' date=' and not gone to a gig, it's just stupid...[/quote']

Let me consult my crystal ball...

Bet you've got an unused Bonnie Prince Billy ticket for the forum in Landan...

I know I have

I'm fickle and I brag about it.

I have an un-used ticket for the Road Runner Tour in Glasgow in 2002.

Killswitch Engage (with JESSE LEECH!)

36 Crazy Fists

and the now extint 5 pointe 0

GUTTED! >_<

My travel bailed on me cuz he wasn't allowed to go. Swine!