and if your asking about aberdeen - this is what i am thinking atm:

7.30 DOORS

8-8.25 ALLSTATIONS DOWN

8.30-9 TEARS OF GRACE

9.05-9.55 MISTAKES IN ANIMATION

10.05-11ish FRANK TURNER

but don't kill me if it changes :)

see you all tomorrow!

tonight was fucking fantastic... i didnt really get into allsystemsdown...but they seemed very appreciated by just about every1 else

tears of grace blew me away with their accoustic set...

mistakes in animation(del) =rad

frank turner = legend... all his songs were fantastic, he has me laughing a lot, and he played dancing queen, what more can i say? (besides that he sighned his forehead on my poster :D)

all in all a fucking ace night, and well worth £3

also i couldne beleave the crowd waiting before doors opened.

To be fair you were caught on cctv drinking through the back so the venue can refuse you to go back in.:p

Anyway amazing gig.

Mistakes In Animation were great. He had a great voice and really brough his accent out which is what i love to see in singers. Reminded me of Biffy Clyro and was much lively considering it was just him and his accoustic guitar. A nice bloke too, so much so that he didn't want to tell the kids to shut up when a lot were talking over his set which was very disturbing.

Frank Turner. Holy shit. In short he is an English Bob Dylan(although that seems exaggerated comparing him to Bob Dylan). Lyrics were great, funny guy, had a good way with the crowd and they were so catchy.

I urge everyone to check them both out.

were you the guy in the red jumper...and guy on the door' date=' there is only one bouncer! :p[/quote']

Oh, I must stress that I am 'the person' outside the door who you talked to. Can't be assed with a pm.

Gig was brilliant, so glad the majority of crappy 'scenesters' and little shits left after 8pm.

Full review later.

Ha i think the gig should have been re-named 'myspace night' lol. Mistakes in animation was brilliant, shame about the crowd being so shite whilst he was playing. I'll definately be down to see him and The Fez in April. Only caught 3 songs of Frank cos i had to leave but he sounded fucking ace and ill make ever effort possible to get down to see him again. I also enjoyed Tears of Grace acoustic set. The girl had a really kool voice when she remembered the words :p. The girl from AllStationsDown also had a really nice voice.

Well worth the 3 pounds.

A.Pel...your secret is up.

Oh' date=' I must stress that I am 'the person' outside the door who you talked to. Can't be assed with a pm.

Gig was brilliant, so glad the majority of crappy 'scenesters' and little shits left after 8pm.

Full review later.[/quote']

never would've thought you were you...meh...wow this is a pointless post

Ha i think the gig should have been re-named 'myspace night' lol. Mistakes in animation was brilliant' date=' shame about the crowd being so shite whilst he was playing. I'll definately be down to see him and The Fez in April. Only caught 3 songs of Frank cos i had to leave but he sounded fucking ace and ill make ever effort possible to get down to see him again. I also enjoyed Tears of Grace acoustic set. The girl had a really kool voice when she remembered the words :p. The girl from AllStationsDown also had a really nice voice.

Well worth the 3 pounds.

A.Pel...your secret is up.[/quote']

Shut your face. I wish I'd never spoken to you.

Good luck for tonight and all.

x x x

that was good ' date=' allstationsdown were awesom, em i got thrown out a few times though not cool, guys on the door were pricks[/quote']

i was manning the inner doors for a while and you'd not believe the number of chancers who tried to walk through without paying the princely sum of 3. if you got thrown out by us, you were either the plank in the red jumper or you didn't pay. either way, justified, i feel. sorry if you feel otherwise.

however, i rather enjoyed myself on wednesday night.

the music was great, as was the company and atmosphere.

Was the plank in the red jumper the guy who ran past us? I can't remeber...

But yeah, it was a totally great nice, the first band weren't bad, ToG were good as always and..well, del has an amazingly mature stage act and frank was just amusingly warm, anyone with the guts to finish with Dancing Queen gets a thumbs up from me :)

Some random girl kept giving me glasses of water though, no idea who she was...:p