aberdeen-music

Saddam is gone, Iraq is free...

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

And yet the more things change, the more they remain the same...

From my Channel 4 News e-mail

"More than 170 prisoners have been discovered - tortured, abused, hungry - in a bunker under the authority of the Iraqi Interior Ministry."

I would hazard a guess that Sue Denim is kidding Tv Tanned.

Yeah, cultural artefacts have been destroyed Knight of Swords but Im sure that is not the main concern of the Iraq' population at the present time. You are right though, Iraq used to be called Persia and is steeped in history..... and now bombs, machinegun fire, chemical weapon attacks etc etc.

The shocking thing is that the US have declared that they used a chemical to attack insurgents a little while back. It burn skin down to the bone, however, they deny this as a chemical attack. So I suppose its not a chemical then ?(

When is a chemical not a chemical? When the US use it.

Guest tv tanned

It wasn't funny...

And as for the use of phosphorous, I am a bit concerned that when Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons on his people we condemn it, yet when the US uses them on Iraqis, and let us not forget that there were probably civilians in Falujah as well, it is somehow an acceptable battlefield tactic...

Kidding? I think not. I wonder if they'll try to sue the new Iraqi government for compensation and get the perpetrators sent to jail. We all know that's not gonna happen. Remember that Pte England that got 3 years imprisonment for taking the mickey out of their cocks?

Kidding? I think not. I wonder if they'll try to sue the new Iraqi government for compensation and get the perpetrators sent to jail. We all know that's not gonna happen. Remember that Pte England that got 3 years imprisonment for taking the mickey out of their cocks?

They don't need to sue them. They have already given all their oil to Halliburton so they'll have no money.

Yeah' date=' cultural artefacts have been destroyed Knight of Swords but Im sure that is not the main concern of the Iraq' population at the present time. You are right though, Iraq used to be called Persia and is steeped in history..... and now bombs, machinegun fire, chemical weapon attacks etc etc.[/quote']

Not even just Persia, remember Mesopotamia is in Iraq - the cradle of civilisation.

I suppose you're right though, people being bombed don't think much about 4000 year old hat stands.