aberdeen-music

Help Please......

Guest Neubeatz

https://extranet.mi5.gov.uk:8010/~staff/services/phones/UK/mobile/networks/reverselookups/revLKUP.cfm

You might need some sort of PKI jammer/cracker...

Of course this is bollocks and I'm sure such a service would be an infringement upon the data protection act ;) Although...the internet is an infringement on human rights by design...so I'm sure its out there somewhere...at a cost!

Gimme a link to a site where I can type a mobile phone number' date=' press enter, and get a name.

Thx in advance :)[/quote']

Haha, not a chance.

Reverse lookups are illegal in the UK for a start. Then you have the issue of unregistered mobile phones, of which there's quite a lot of them. Even if they are registered, might very well be a false name and address.

In other words, why not phone the number and get the name out of them? i'm sure Keilan could explain the wonders of social engineering to you :p

Maybe a bit of social engineering would work...

Look up the network here http://mnnc.net/index.php phone up the network provider "hello orange, its the pigs...uhh I mean the local constabulary, we have just busted a mobile phone theif and need to return the phone to its owner, the number is 07xxxxxx.....whats the geezers name and address?"

Yeh' date=' Although all the phone companies will have their phone numbers registered to people and addresses but I doubt they would give away that information without good cause...[/quote']

I know Orange lets their dealers find out information based upon a phone number and a postcode, which is quite scary...

Guest pop-notmyface
OK' date=' it's a stalker, I dont want them to know that they have "got to me", by phoning back, Reverse lookup surely aint illegal is it?[/quote']

here is my simple little theory: you went on a night out, got completely bleathered, and gave your number to some random from the old folks home.

there is no harm in phoning back. and it's much easier. you don't need to get involved with MI5 or secret service.

Guest Neubeatz

Well popnot, I dont ever get bleathered, so it's not a random from the geriatrics ward lol :)

On phoning the number, or the police, ....na, too scared...heh...

The stalker used to phone my landline, but that stopped when I changed the #, now the stalker phones my mobile,

Anyway, when I answer, the stalker plays random techno, but sometimes just doesnt speak, and then hangs up.......

Guest pop-notmyface

Anyway' date=' when I answer, the stalker plays random techno, but sometimes just doesnt speak, and then hangs up.......[/quote']

lol, maybe the stalker was in a club at the time and he couldn't hear you

Guest pop-notmyface
Anyway' date=' when I answer, the stalker plays random techno...

:laughing:

what are you complaining about, thats free music that is. :music:[/quote']

good point. nothing is free these days.