aberdeen-music

harry potter and the goblet of fire

Guest MDP

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going at the 12.10 showing on friday morning i cant pissing wait!! Whats happning to me, i used to just enjoy the potter books now im obsessesed, even queing for the last one at midnight!!

I hope the films good as the last three have got better each time but were nothing on the books and the goblet of fire is my fave book!!!

Just booked my tickets for 9am on Saturday.

Wanted to go on friday but i hate going to the cinema alone and thats the only time i can get someone who wants to see it to go with me.

Less annoying brats i spose seeing as how its a 12a. The last time i went to see HP and the POA there was a couple of junkie bastards who fell asleep and let there little brats run about all over the place.

Wish i knew how to do a few unforgivable curses.

Wanted to go on friday but i hate going to the cinema alone and thats the only time i can get someone who wants to see it to go with me.

Less annoying brats i spose seeing as how its a 12a. The last time i went to see HP and the POA there was a couple of junkie bastards who fell asleep and let there little brats run about all over the place.

Wish i knew how to do a few unforgivable curses.

Going to the pictures solo is magic, no-one to ask you whats going on!!!

And i can teach you how to do a few unforgivable curses!!!! :swearing:

Change of plan.

Couldnt resist the urge to go to the ten past midnight showing so booked tickets for it too.

Better be good now that i have to see it twice.

Gonna sit and watch the other 3 today to get prepared.

i have my ticket for tomorrow night. the magician that did fudgenight in the lemon tree a couple of years ago is doing close magic beforehand. he's great. he was drunk at fudgenight' date=' and his doves were escaping. brilliant. he also stuck some knifes through aberdee-music-neil's head.[/quote']

Was it Gary Seagraves, the guy with the jaw-droppingly fantastic 80's haircut? I read in the Evening Express he was doing some pre-show magic at the cinema.

The guy is brilliant, he often drinks in a pub beside me and once stood at the bar in a sleeveless t-shirt, a pair of leather trousers and a giant pair of motorcycle boots, performing card tricks for some of the elderly regulars. He's like Paul Daniels in the body of a Whitesnake roadie.

It was better than the rest of the movies, in my opinion. Snape remained sexy and I did actually shed some tears. The only bad part was the fact I went with a bunch of guys who had to point out that Hermoine would "get it" everytime she came on the screen. Oh dear.

It was a very exciting night though. All the cinema staff were dressed up, there was a magician complete with a bunny in a hat, xbox games in one of the screens and lots of drunk people. I felt like a bit of a loser going to see Harry Potter at midnight, but they did manage to fill up four screens, so at least I know I'm not alone. :)

May contain SPOILERS if you havent read the books!!!

Yeah moodys eye wasnt how i imagined it either but its actually pretty good. It grows on you lol.

Voldemort looked pretty cool except i thought he was spose to have red eyes and he didnt.

Would love to hear some theories in whats gonna happen in book 7 as i have a fair few myself.

One of mine is that Harrys scar is a Horcrux. Dumbledore said Voldemort unwittingly put a bit of himself into Harry the day he tried to kill him.

Someone in here (apologise to whoever it was but i think your 100% right) also pointed out who they thought was R.A.B. Sirius's brother and ex Death Eater Regulus Black.