aberdeen-music

Whats this I hear about Predator and Robocop remakes???

Teabags

I don't think you did confuse me' date=' although, create another gruesome end for me if you like.

In the end, who is the greater conformist?

Sorry, that's childish.

You might like the new band Im in.[/quote']

do you actually know who jim hopper is? and what the the machette reference comes from? if you dont then you deserve to be smashed in the chest by a huge swinging tree trunk.

i have no idea what the conformist thing means, if its a jibe its far too cryptic to ruin my sunday.

what new band are you in?

do you actually know who jim hopper is? and what the the machette reference comes from? if you dont then you deserve to be smashed in the chest by a huge swinging tree trunk.

i have no idea what the conformist thing means' date=' if its a jibe its far too cryptic to ruin my sunday.

what new band are you in?[/quote']

Before the tree trunk pummels me, I think he's one of the corpses skinned and hung upside down in Predator, although I've only just got that now... I'm guessing the machete reference might be from where Dutch impales one of the Colombian guards...?

That took me a while...

I'm in a band with Gavin and Maxi. We have a few still to be completed rough demos recorded, one of which you can listen to at http://www.myspace.com/valentinebitch if you're interested

It's going under the secretive title "no name", although I'm not sure why.

I just recently discovered that they're planning on making a 'modern' version of The Warriors set in L.A.

I knew they'd do it, what with the game and everything coming out, but I'd hoped they might just leave it alone. The first film is perfection, everything is right, the atmosphere, the soundtrack...how could you sleep at night after doing a modern re-make of the Warriors?

I'll tell you how...on big wads of cash. Unbelivable.

Hmmm, found this on the warriors remake.

"During a recent chat with MyMovies.net, Domino director Tony Scott talked briefly about his plans for redoing the 70's street gang flick, which he has said won't be moving forward until sometime in 2006.

Many consider Walter Hills 1979 film, in which a New York posse must try and get home to Coney Island alive after being framed from the murder of a gang leader, to be untouchable. But fans could be in for a surprise because Scotts impending epic is moving the action to the West coast.

"I see it as "Kingdom Of Heaven" meets "The Warriors" because with these gangs, instead of having twenty or thirty guys, Im going to have three thousand, five thousand guys in the LA river beds and its going to look like LA during the riots," Tony told us explaining "I love the original movie, thats why Im in doing this but Im not going to copy the original."

Link to it is here: http://www.movieweb.com/news/news.php?id=9538

Before the tree trunk pummels me' date=' I think he's one of the corpses skinned and hung upside down in Predator, although I've only just got that now... I'm guessing the machete reference might be from where Dutch impales one of the Colombian guards...?

That took me a while...

I'm in a band with Gavin and Maxi. We have a few still to be completed rough demos recorded, one of which you can listen to at [url']http://www.myspace.com/valentinebitch if you're interested

It's going under the secretive title "no name", although I'm not sure why.

yes, i liked that, not what i'd normally play, sounds horrible like big black style horrible.

dont take my predator murders to heart, we're all gonna die eventually.