aberdeen-music

Best Punk Act - Fma'06

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know.

I think they have been using duplicate votes.

When did None Of The Above last play Aberdeen? I haven't seen them yet and i've heard good reviews.

I heard None of the Above were so good that not only did it cause The Beatles to split up for not being as good, but 9/10s of the audience killed themselves because they knew the bands music was straight from heaven and wanted to hear it 24/7

:D

i say it one more time' date=' these are the FUDGE awards. go start your own awards if you don't like our nominations!

Broken Sunshine - are ace and have played lots of Fudge gigs!

Five FInger Discount - are ace and are playing Fudge this month!

King Liar & The Brutes - are ace, if not playing a huge amount of gigs, sadly

Onion Terror - are ace and play lots of Fudge gigs!

Stayover - are ace, and have also played fudge gigs!

so what's the problem?[/quote']

everyone should stop whining and moaning about who has or hasn't been nominated.

just get on with it or - yes start your own awards if you care that much.

If you don't care then don't vote, don't come...and shut up!

I think thats a stupid poll. King Liar & The Brutes have played 2 gigs this year. Five Finger Discount havent played in ages. Broken Sunshine have played maybe 2 gigs this year as well. Weres Filthpact? The Upstarts? Karloff? Quik? *cough*The Planeteers* cough

More importantly, where the fuck are The Magdalene Cox?! I promised myself years ago that I would pay no mind to the Fudge Awards after watching Ben Quik make a clunge out of himself by taking them seriously. But come oN! The Cox were not just the best punk act of the year, but almost certainly the best band in the world! I am biased. And we have split up. But stiLL! Montae fuck! We should own that award

love from christy

• 2 weeks later...