aberdeen-music

isn't it....

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest tv tanned
translated:

i don't like this thread! ;(

subtract the emo tears and it's pretty accurate.

I think maybe pop.. and papaspyrou are engaged in some kind of contest to see who can waste the most bandwidth while talking rubbish.

Guest pop-notmyface
I always thought that it was just a stereotype that Germans weren't funny.

and is it not stereotypes who say something of the nature as above, because they themselves are obviously stereotypes?

Guest pop-notmyface
subtract the emo tears and it's pretty accurate.

I think maybe pop.. and papaspyrou are engaged in some kind of contest to see who can waste the most bandwidth while talking rubbish.

no no.

my threads are neither rubbish nor a waste of bandwidth.

1. papaspyrou constantly made threads based on mundane things that he found on the internet (history of gouranga' date=' myspace pictures ect.), i do not. and if they are, then they will have some sort of interesting nature to it. in addition to backing up my "i don't waste bandwidth" claim, i do NOT host/put pictures in my gallery that are externally linked to this site anyway.

2. as obviously you haven't noticed (why i think we will have to speculate for now), this thread is my delighted observation about a thread (taste of choas) that had been closed by a moderator in a different forum. this is A. amusing and B. not a continuation of the previosuly mentioned thread.

okay, i'm done. :']