aberdeen-music

anyone else just had their power go out?

framheim

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whole of kittybrewster retail park went out. that was a laugh. right in the middle of a fucking credit agreement, WITH COVER. she left when the power went out.

curries is hella dark, all the customers gave out an almighty, movie-esque "oh!" when it went dark and every single alarm went off at once.

some guy at the back of the shop was terrifying the kids with stories like "that'll be terrorists, they co-ordinate attacks, check the phone-line, i bet its dead"

that was a laugh. right in the middle of a fucking credit agreement' date=' WITH COVER. she left when the power went out.

[/quote']

She had a lucky escape then. Never buy the cover kids, it's one of the biggest scams around.

Everytime I read this thread I keep thinking of Arcade Fire.

We were on our way to lunch when it happened. Just as we approached the little shop in the office block next to ours the burglar alarm went off. Then when we got there it was empty and all the lights were off. So we beat a tactical retreat to McColls instead and found out what had happened on the way.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Check the fuse Cloud.

That's all I thought it was.

Changed the fuse on my stereo plug, a few minutes of fiddling and swearing later, it was working fine. So I probably changed the fuse for nothing.

There was a power cut when i was at work, at the aecc. It turned into some mass panic to get the hot food served to the angry business men/science nerds.

Oh it's fun touching burning hot things when you can't see them :(

we had to evacuate all the customers out of work today cause all the lights went off' date=' and with our severe lack of natural light it was pitch black.

we've invested in some heavy torches should it happen again.

apparently someone has predicted that there will be more power cuts over the winter.[/quote']

And they will all be blamed on global warming.

I had just started a new game of Football Manager 2006. Signed a couple of random players on free tranfers and one of them gets a rating of 10 in his first friendly. Then the power goes out before i get the chance to save it.

:down: