aberdeen-music

Secret Gig: The Jo McAfferty Band @ The Moorings Bar Wed 16th Nov 2005 9pm FREE ENTRY

Flash@TMB

jo macafferty' date=' very soon (maybe wednesday), not much money

prob with baby karma/emma forman

where is my russell grant column[/quote']

Actually I can now reveal thatyouwere very, very close, it is in fact...

The Jo McCafferty Band , no solo gigs, but a secondary band gig, to be recorded for a possible live album release next year.

If you didnt see them tonight (and judging by the turnout, that's most of you ;) ) try and come along I think you might like it, kick off is between 8.30 and 9 I think :)

It costs nought to get in and should be afun night :)

Cheers

Stuart

Actually I can now reveal thatyouwere very' date=' very close, it is in fact...

The Jo McCafferty [b']Band , no solo gigs, but a secondary band gig, to be recorded for a possible live album release next year.

If you didnt see them tonight (and judging by the turnout, that's most of you ;) ) try and come along I think you might like it, kick off is between 8.30 and 9 I think :)

It costs nought to get in and should be afun night :)

Cheers

Stuart

Yes it's FREE admission. The band kicks off at 9pm. And we're going to record them... some of your will already be aware that Jo released a Live at The Moorings solo accoustic set a few months back. The difference here is that it's the full band this time (and I've never seen them).