aberdeen-music

mmh, base-jumping isn't very safe is it?

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

i was just reading the whole of www.basefatalities.info, and it turns out that the price for improvements is sky high. i don't think i'll ever want to do anyting like that...

"Darren is doing a direct bag jump and the bag holder dropped the bag. The resulting 180 deployment put Darren into the building. He is jumping a sponsored canopy and carrying a box of "Milk Tray" chocolates in an attempt to emulate an advert running at the time where a mysterious bloke did extreme things to deliver the chocolates."

I watched an interesting programme about base-jumping in Norway. One guy hit the rock face half way down and landed on a crevace. He had broken an arm and his legs. Rescuers couldnt get to him so he had to jump again before Hypothermia set in. He jumped off again at night and landed on the rocks below. Not nice :down:

Guest DustyDeviada
One guy hit the rock face half way down and landed on a crevace. He had broken an arm and his legs. Rescuers couldnt get to him so he had to jump again before Hypothermia set in. He jumped off again at night and landed on the rocks below.

Wow, that sounds like pure comedy gold of Homer Simpson-esque proportions.

Guest pop-notmyface
Bart the Daredevil' date=' plus a longer version of it in one of the subsequent clip shows.

Ahh, the good old days when The Simpsons wasn't bollocks, sniff.[/quote']

it's because Bart was the central character of the show. every Homer joke has been milked a long time ago...

Guest pop-notmyface

actually, that was why i was looking through the list. but since i couldn't find a fatality with the description that fits the video, i guess he would have...unlucky.

and, i think it would be a bit unconsiderate to put that video on the net if he had died...