aberdeen-music

This is Scotland, Not LA

kirkt

yeah jake said he was going to tape me the original, which he played me, much to my delight. im determined to pick up a copy of the original vinyl myself. fuckin ebay prices have proved difficult.

I'm yet to hear Boston not Boston but the scene there is awesome and if it has bands like Patient Zero and The Fuck Ups on it I'm sure it'll be great.

I got said zine/comp from some guy in Scumdee at the Champion gig. I'll post the guys email address who does it when I can be bothered to go upstairs and get it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
yeah jake said he was going to tape me the original' date=' which he played me, much to my delight. im determined to pick up a copy of the original vinyl myself. fuckin ebay prices have proved difficult. [/quote']

Good luck in your quest, Kirk. I got lucky at a record fair about 8 years ago, and even then it cost a tenner. Shudder to think what the asking prices are on Ebo for it now.

"This Is Scotland, Not L.A." looks good too. I love rip-offs of original covers.