aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
kirkt

This is Scotland, Not LA

Anyone got this comp CD (comes with Enzk zine)? Really good comp...features Atomgevitter, Allergo, Filthpact, The Fight Back, Engage, The Process, Tearjerk and loads more...a good representation of the current Scottish scene methinks.

That's a brilliant CD title!

(assuming 'This is Scotland' date=' Not LA' is the title).[/quote']

fc44a2c008a065b8e89a2010.L.jpg

That album is older than me.

I though the "This is Boston not Boston" was a better title, (a Boston, Lincolnshire comp!)

Awesome album btw...up there with "flex your head"

yeah jake said he was going to tape me the original, which he played me, much to my delight. im determined to pick up a copy of the original vinyl myself. fuckin ebay prices have proved difficult.

I'm yet to hear Boston not Boston but the scene there is awesome and if it has bands like Patient Zero and The Fuck Ups on it I'm sure it'll be great.

I got said zine/comp from some guy in Scumdee at the Champion gig. I'll post the guys email address who does it when I can be bothered to go upstairs and get it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
yeah jake said he was going to tape me the original' date=' which he played me, much to my delight. im determined to pick up a copy of the original vinyl myself. fuckin ebay prices have proved difficult. [/quote']

Good luck in your quest, Kirk. I got lucky at a record fair about 8 years ago, and even then it cost a tenner. Shudder to think what the asking prices are on Ebo for it now.

"This Is Scotland, Not L.A." looks good too. I love rip-offs of original covers.

Guest Page 99

Looks like a right good comp.

Still have to see the Process again, just to see if they were as good as I remembered.