aberdeen-music

Beecher (Earache Records), Architects (IATDE), Allergo, TFOBK, Evacuating Heaven 6/12

kirkt

Guest Page 99
not gonna charge for an ep are ya? thats terribly corporate.

Haha.

Right, now that I've laughed that one up.

Do me a favour who ever you may be quit with the attempts to drag people in your little games, it's not clever nor funny. Money will be charged for the e.p. because we have to cover the expenses of the artwork and the actual recording. It's only going to be a maximum of two pounds.

Now would you kindly go back to worrying about your own band.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

Right' date=' now that I've laughed that one up.

Do me a favour who ever you may be quit with the attempts to drag people in your little games, it's not clever nor funny. Money will be charged for the e.p. because we have to cover the expenses of the artwork and the actual recording. It's only going to be a maximum of two pounds.

Now would you kindly go back to worrying about your own band.[/quote']

hey! lighten up. imagine having hundreds of little digs like that all the time. feeling me? lighten up. its banter.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Money will be charged for the e.p. because we have to cover the expenses of the artwork and the actual recording. It's only going to be a maximum of two pounds.

Or a trade for that tape comp?

Guest Page 99
Money will be charged for the e.p. because we have to cover the expenses of the artwork and the actual recording. It's only going to be a maximum of two pounds./QUOTE]

Or a trade for that tape comp?

I'm sure we could work somthing out like that, aye.

This is going to be a corker of a gig, providing the atmosphere is all good.

From what we know the artwork will not be printed off in time which is a complete cunt as this is the perfect gig to whore it at but .............. I shall be making around 50-100 sampler cds (eager i know but fuck it we are pretty boys) to hand out free of charge to anyone who may want one.

Should have around 2-3 tracks and about 2 rehearsal videos !

Guest Page 99
From what we know the artwork will not be printed off in time which is a complete cunt as this is the perfect gig to whore it at but .............. I shall be making around 50-100 sampler cds (eager i know but fuck it we are pretty boys) to hand out free of charge to anyone who may want one.

Should have around 2-3 tracks and about 2 rehearsal videos !

I'm going to confirm that this is definatly the way things are going to go. Unfortunatly. We need more time to get everything finalised and to get the artwork printed off. These samplers might have a small 50p charge on em, but will probibly be given out for free.

Guest Page 99

Beecher did do a soundcheck and it was clear as day. Everything sounded good down at the front too, meh perhaps I was just baised.

The Architects just wern't my thing at all, one of these bands that are good at what they do, but it's been done so many times before that it takes a really special band to actualy stick out of the pack.

Quite enjoyed Allergo, although it's hard to get used to the new sound and the fact the energy on stage seems a bit more subdued.

Didn't really like Today We Fight, good band, lot's of energy. Just not my kind of Hardcore at all.

Evac had a good night at any rate, we flogged over half of these sampler things and played one of our best sets so far.

Must say, thanks to Kirk for putting us on again.