aberdeen-music

Beecher (Earache Records), Architects (IATDE), Allergo, TFOBK, Evacuating Heaven 6/12

kirkt

GFN? presents...

Beecher (earache Records), You might have seen them supporting Dillinger Escape Plan on tour. Technical metalcore from Leeds www.myspace.com/beecherband www.beecher-online.com

Allergo Perth noisecore crew, first Aberdeen show since The Great Deceiver in April www.myspace.com/beecher

The Fall of Boss Koala Epic metal/hardcore from Scumdee www.myspace.com/thefallofbosskoala

Today We Fight Hardcore punk from Edinburgh, like Comeback Kid meets Hope Conspiracy

Evacuating Heaven Grindcore from the new school. Like Pig Destroyer, Narcosis etc. www.myspace.com/evacuatingheaven

@ Tunnels, Carnegies Brae, Aberdeen

Tuesday 6th December 2005

7.30pm- midnight

6 door tax, over 14s welcome

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Really looking forward to this.

If all goes to plan we should have a 7 track e.p. to flog at this gig as well.

Save us one for a trade, Stu.

You want this one videod?

Guest Page 99

Shall do. This whole e.p. thing is down to weather or not we get the artwork back in time to get it to a copying place, but I shall see what I can do.

Video taping would be grand mate. This should be a good one for us.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Shall do. This whole e.p. thing is down to weather or not we get the artwork back in time to get it to a copying place' date=' but I shall see what I can do.

Video taping would be grand mate. This should be a good one for us.[/quote']

Hope it all works out, it's about time Evac had a recording to whore out.

This depends on getting the camcorder back out of Hog's mitts, and you know what he's bloody like.

Guest Page 99

Oh aye, we'll be whoring this out like dirty crack infested... whore.

But aye, it'll most probibly be out for the Beecher gig, but it's just depending on how fast Chris does all his stuff, and how fast we can get it, and which place we choose to copy it.

The artwork is looking rather nice if I do say so myself, recording is on Tuesday so hopefully it'll all match up.

Guest Page 99

B.U.M.P.

Just keeping this one active, would be nice to see the tunnels packed to the rafters this night.

Oh yeah and Evac's e.p. is now finaly recorded so anyone who may be interested get saving.