aberdeen-music

greetings from scotland

Guest grisen

tjena mittbena!

jag ar i glasgow o super/svinar/festar! det ar kalaskul! jag o jennie ar fulla o spelar TP o igar drack vi vin o ol, jag drack whisky, greeat.

AND IN ENGLISH:

hi there!

i'm in glasgow this weekend. drinking. partying. yey. :rockon::cheers::rockon::cheers:

tjena mittbena!

jag ar i glasgow o super/svinar/festar! det ar kalaskul! jag o jennie ar fulla o spelar TP o igar drack vi vin o ol' date=' jag drack whisky, greeat.

AND IN ENGLISH:

hi there!

i'm in glasgow this weekend. drinking. partying. yey. :rockon::cheers::rockon::cheers:[/quote']

that seems like a ROUGH translation to me.

exactomundo

halla igen!

jovars, idag har jag gatt till och PA stan o kollat i lite affarer o sant. o sa var jag ap sommerfield dar det va brak med vakterna o tanterna i affaren var helt forskrackta.. oj oj. farlig stad det har.. men nu har jag atit spagetti o tomatsas sa jag ar nojd. o nu borjar simpsons. tjingeling

AND IN ENGLISH:

today I've been looking in some shops. and in sommerfield the was foul language and harch words (and almost a fight) between som kostumers and the guards. but now it's sompsons. bye bye.

(ps. det har ar skitroligt!) :band:

halla igen!

jovars' date=' idag har jag gatt till och PA stan o kollat i lite affarer o sant. o sa var jag ap sommerfield dar det va brak med vakterna o tanterna i affaren var helt forskrackta.. oj oj. farlig stad det har.. men nu har jag atit spagetti o tomatsas sa jag ar nojd. o nu borjar simpsons. tjingeling

AND IN ENGLISH:

today I've been looking in some shops. and in sommerfield the was foul language and harch words (and almost a fight) between som kostumers and the guards. but now it's sompsons. bye bye.

(ps. det har ar skitroligt!) :band:[/quote']

I think someone is trying to take the piss out of us.

Unless 'Spagett o tomatsas' translated is 'foul language and harsh words'.

hi there again!

tjena tjena!

jo nu har man tjackat the great shark hunt - hunter s thompson. fyfan va bra! ar fortfarande i glasgow men imon flyger jag flygplan till goteborg. (o sen bussen hem till familjen i gessletown). o det ar javligt slappt o skont har , det ska ni veta! ol o chips o filmer som ameli fran montmartre (stavas?) jo vars. ha det gott!

AND IN ENGISH!

hello hello!

no no. i'm not taking a piss at you (even though i don't quite understand that saying) i'm translating everything into the exact english... yes that's the truth. i bought hunter s thompsons book the great shark hunt today when i was walking the streets here in glasgow. yes i'm still here. but tomorrow i'll take the plain to sweden. back home. to my family in gessletown. also known as halmstad. why gessletown? well you know the guy from roxette? he is from my hometown as well so you seeeee aye? well well got to go.

peace yyyoo!