aberdeen-music

FUDGE FANZINE X - out now

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kidz! hear the fabulous cd and read the interviews which are causing this thread!

FUDGE number 10.

68 page music 'magazine' and 22 track 22!

available: from one-up records, belmont street. and from the moorings bar on trinity quay. and from all fudge gigs anywhere ever. and retro rebels soon, when i've burned enough cds.

nice.

Guest Mr Blastcap

partition, pogrom, wig wam, dipstick, inky blot in the middle distance.

christ, it looks like i'm going to have to go all the way down to bloody one up now in order to get an issue and inject some good old common sense into this thread.

If anyone is interested in the track 'Remains' by Stroszek then i have been able to mix a slightly alternate version which i have uploaded onto our myspace page, which I think is better and closer to what the song should eventually sound like in a proper recording. Its a slightly weak version of a great song, but you can find it at:

www.myspace.com/stroszekuk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i noticed a couple of lonely looking copies of fudge fanzine on the magazine shelves in one-up records. on belmont street. just in front of the main counter.

someone should put them out of their misery and buy them. they look so cold and unloved.

there's also two or three copies of the zine behind the bar in the moorings still. although they have been dripped upon slightly. they sit near the absinthe if i recall, so there's always the vague hope you could take a copy home and try smoking it for that ultimate high....

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...