aberdeen-music

Vantage Point @ The Moorings 25/11/05

Dark

Edinburgh's Vantage Point return to the Moorings at the end of the month for another set of their Maiden / Priest influenced Metal.

So to hear some screaming guitar solo's and plenty whailing vocals get along to the Moorings on Friday the 25th of November.

Visit www.vantage-point.info for more details or our myspace site to hear our latest recordings.

What others have said about Vantage Point:

"From the chunky riffing of Motor Man, which actually features the words pedal to the metal through the mid-tempo, melodic, Save Me onto the full blown Priest like histrionics of High Plains Drifter, I enjoyed every moment." Metal UK.com

"Heavy metal like this seems to be missing from the world of metal today- more is needed!!" Metalzine Machine

Vantage Point play no frills, straight down the line, old school heavy metal, complete with falsetto wailing, thumping basslines and riffs as heavy as concrete boots. Bassist and singer Murray has that classic Biff Byford combination of thunking bass and triumphant metal arm gestures down to a T, whilst the guitarists content themselves with striking axeman poses in the background. In fact never before have I seen quite so much heavy metal posturing squeezed into such a tiny space. Elaine MacIntyre