aberdeen-music

Which are the best Aberdeen Bands (in your opinion)

CAC

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys get back onto the point please or the thread will be closed.

Bladeola, you're not anonymous, most people (well the staff anyway) figured out who you were pretty quick so please do yourself a favour and don't resort to your old habits or you'll be banned again.

my old habits? my old habits were being upfront and brutally honest. THATS what gets up peoples noses. I can assure that there is a few posts on here that weren't made by me...not on this thread however. I have changed my password. I do feel alot of worse things go on that im not involved in but do they get picked up on...no!

*childish moan over*

Guest Mr Blastcap

being on totp's is quite a wide ranging remit really and can include a lot of stuff. I mean who can tell what makes a hit record? Aberdeen has heaps of bands, and lots of genres catered for. There are loads of bands that are great simply for being no more than the sum of their influences, which is fine for drinking lager to and having a laugh- but to be honest i would'nt listen to thier stuff at home. ian simpson should be a star just cause his music works on cd, same with the stuff Future Galloway has up on myspace- other than that the rest of Aberdeen bands dont really stand up to the listen at home test. That said deadloss are really entertaining, there's a video on thier site of them playing a pub somewhere doing a queen song- its the funniest thing i've seen in ages! I would also draw attention to the staccato set- who i think are really origonal, and accessible out with strict genre tunnel vision.other than that its a bit dull....

• 1 month later...