aberdeen-music

BENCH songs to download

Tim BENCH

Yeah the first one "The time is always now" is one played with a cello bow. On our new stuff I've had more luck capturing the bowed guitar. But I think we didn't do too bad a job on this one.

The second song is an instrumental piece we did for one of my short films I did for my masters this year.

What do you think of production etc. I know it may sound a bit strange cause its an MP3 but suggestions are always welcome. Keep the comments coming.

im going to listen now *poop and fart*

Im ace at being childish.

Naaa your pretty crap at alot of things, being a general tit is the only thing your good at.

Ooooh! Bench, I've heard alot of things about you guys but never heard any of your stuff. Will get that last point changed though hopefully!!

Have you got EP's and/or albums that I can get my grubby hands on or what?

:)

Ooooh! Bench' date=' I've heard alot of things about you guys but never heard any of your stuff. Will get that last point changed though hopefully!!

:)[/quote']

we have an album, but we've sold out of them. we are recording our second album just now which should hopefully be finished soon. we have some gigs comings up soon. 22nd november at the tunnels, 1st december at the lemon tree (lunch time gig), 5th december at drummonds i think, and 18th december at drummonds.

Naaa your pretty crap at alot of things' date=' being a general tit is the only thing your good at.

Ooooh! Bench, I've heard alot of things about you guys but never heard any of your stuff. Will get that last point changed though hopefully!!

:)[/quote']

You saw them in Henry J's back when it was Henry J's. You told me to stop ripping the piss out of Chris for taking his T-Shirt off.

I might just come along to the Tunnels gig. I haven't shouted abuse at Chappers in a lond time.

:D

You saw them in Henry J's back when it was Henry J's. You told me to stop ripping the piss out of Chris for taking his T-Shirt off.

I might just come along to the Tunnels gig. I haven't shouted abuse at Chappers in a lond time.

:D

I take it all back then, I've heard and seen you play (a whiley ago) but can't remember a damn thing about it...

:help: still want cd's!!

Graham: Are you making more copies of the first album or what!!? Hold on! Tomorn is the 22nd of november...yeah!?

Guest lime ruined my life

i found the stuff on myspace really dull and uninspiring.

i didn't hear anything melodic or rythmic that i liked.

and the textures were pretty 1 dimensional, so i didn't feel it worked like that either.