aberdeen-music

Coming soon

Jim Stax

and

This is Josephines last ever gig so they are likely to be there, unless their last ever gig is the night before becuase they couldn't be assed playing their last ever gig...

We are taking over the whole night so last band will be late is all I can offer at the moment.

And that wee blurry section in the poster says this...

360TV is a major new initiative from Peacock Visual Arts broadcasting live TV over the internet through the Copenhagen based internet TV platform www.superchannel.org. A first for Aberdeen, the collaboration between Staccato set and 360TV will see the evenings events broadcast live from caf Drummond For more info on 360TV please contact Jack on 01224 639 539 or email on jack@peacockvisualarts.co.uk

A first for this end of the country!!! So get yer faces along so you can watch them later on your computer!!!

like Josephine are going to turn up :D

Looks good actually. Might stick it in the old diary' date=' haven't seen the little kicks for a while.[/quote']

You haven't seen The Little Kicks for a while? If you say thier name three times they will actually turn up and play in your living room for pizza slices and a cuddle...

:D

This is Josephines last ever gig so they are likely to be there' date=' unless their last ever gig is the night before becuase they couldn't be assed playing their last ever gig...

[/quote']

really? that's a shame.

I was only joking about the not turning up thing, although it was a joke based on real events.

I think I've only managed to see Josephine once out of the 4 times I've gone to a lineup they've been playing. Everytime I've missed them it's because they haven't turned up.

You haven't seen The Little Kicks for a while? If you say thier name three times they will actually turn up and play in your living room for pizza slices and a cuddle...

:D

You know I almost believe that. They're such nice guys. They never get insulted when they approach me while I'm drunk and I never remember who they are. It happens so often now (probably because they only talk to me when I''m drunk so never remember meeting them) that when someone I think I don't know comes up to me in exodus and starts talking to me, I just assume they're in the little kicks.

but that's the same night as the neptune gig. how dare there be two great line ups on the same night!

But aah that Arkade stuff is pish K'en... :laughing:

Time enough to jump between venues if you need to. Our gig goes on till the wee small hours being that Drummonds is open till 3 and when you let Andy Bass near the decks then let the party begin...

get yerself a ww.gcguide.co.uk then ye fogies

stick it on your wall and purchase a highlighter' date=' its worked a dream for me :p

perhaps not for the bank balance :([/quote']

I read "purchase a lighter" What kind of bloody advice is that I thought to myself...

I have one on the wall above my desk which just helps to remind me that I will have to get a second job that will pay for my liver transplant!

26th @ Drummonds

Were really looking forward to this one, especially as Jim has assured us of a good rider (provided by Aitkens)! :D

Meant to have played with both Josephine and The Staccatos so many times before!

It is true about the say our name three times thing although the hug part may be something else depending on which band member arrives in your living room!

I once said Staccato three times and came to, heavily sedated in the baker with Mr Jim force-feeding me various pastries, actually wait a minute....