aberdeen-music

Emo\Taste Of Chaos Scene!

martinduthie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity' date=' is seth cohen emo? and are bands like death cab and bright eyes emo?[/quote']

For me, Death Cab are very much an indie band, but you know what people are like these days with calling everything emo. By what they're like, I mean ignorant and annoying as fuck.

Guest pop-notmyface
Just out of curiosity' date=' is seth cohen emo? and are bands like death cab and bright eyes emo?[/quote']

bright eyes are definetly acoustic and with a few other influences. go and listen to Bright Eyes' Conor Oberst doing the solo in "Lua". it's beautiful.

the guy who started this thread came up to me in moshulu on halloween and said

"hey do you have a problem with me" or sumthing

i said "no"

he said "aye well....." then backed away giving me funny looks all night....

i think he has anger management problems and takes a dislike to just about everyone he sees, ie the people at toc.

straaaaange...

all his posts on this thread have also clearly indicated that he has absolutely no clue on the topic which he brought up well.

mincex

they guy in question's a good friend of mine.....he's nothing like what you just described.

i dont think a personal attack on martin's quite required...okay, he's not into the whole emo scene or whatever....but saying "i think he has anger management problems" etc is borderline slander.

wisen up.

Righhhhtttt!

So, Scott. You think that johnathan just dreamt up that scenario with Martin? Cant really see it to be honest. i know johnathan and he never has a problem with ANYONE to the best of my knowledge AND what would be the point in making that up.

I cant believe this guy Martin is 20. His posts actually make him seem like he is 14. Im being serious. I disregarded the original post as i thought "ahh well, he is just a kid!"

If he did to me what he did to johnathan i'll knock him the fuck out!