aberdeen-music

weird - new sony bravia advert

Chris

I read about the advert for the new sony lcd tv today and decided it sounded itneresting so I went in search online. Sure enough sony have a site dedicated to the advert (http://www.bravia-advert.com/) so I clicked on the high quality extended version. But I had to install a new version of quicktime which I didn't want. Just as I cancelled it the advert came on channel 5. Strange.

Cool advert though. They sent 250,000 bouncy balls bouncing down a street in san francisco.

the advert is so simple but totally amazing..

it makes me want to save up enough money to buy one fo those sony tv's' date=' but buy 250,000 bouncy balls instead and throw them off the bridge across from HMV[/quote']

I have to admit to having been completely suckered by the advert too. Had a look at them in Comet last week and the ones with the black surrounds look amazing and the picture's great. The one's with the silver surrounds (which I could probably just about afford) weren't as pretty or as nice a picture.

It's between one of those and the Samsung one now...

• 6 months later...