aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bailz

Idiot?

Guest Bailz

Lighten up a bit. The problem with message boards is that no one can tell when things are said tongue in cheek.

Yeah' date=' 'cause making fun of someone with a potential psychological disorder is really funny. Prick.

:nono:[/quote']

I Think we have Found Mr Crayon Eater

I Think we have Found Mr Crayon Eater

Yeh, my wife goes through a box or two a week. My kids are going nuts, they can't colour in their Fimbles book because mummy is always 'stealing' the crayons. I've tried hiding it from my work collegues, but she steals crayons from their kids when we're round at their houses. I tried to symapthise with her, i even gave in and tried one for myself. I just don't know what to do anymore..... :help:

Yeh' date=' my wife goes through a box or two a week. My kids are going nuts, they can't colour in their Fimbles book because mummy is always 'stealing' the crayons. I've tried hiding it from my work collegues, but she steals crayons from their kids when we're round at their houses. I tried to symapthise with her, i even gave in and tried one for myself. I just don't know what to do anymore..... :help:[/quote']

I wondered where the pink crayon kept disappearing to every time I bought a new box...

I used to eat pencils when I was a kid. Not the lead bit though' date=' it tasted like Jamesy's soul.[/quote']

I preferred pens myself.

Yea' date=' 'cause mis-reading a pun and making an attack is even funnier. :nono:[/quote']

How's that a pun? If it's a whole chomp/chump scenario then it was a shite pun anyway.

I ate staples and paperclips. The weirdest kids were the ones who ate rubbers. They taste rank and just crumble into annoying little pieces in your mouth.