aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
the destroyer

fickle public in session

Hello there people. The Session in Scotland are re-broadcasting the session we did over the summer tonight between 7:30 and 9:00 on Radio One Scotland. So if you happen to be beside a wireless in that time frame this evening then tune in if you fancy doing so.

Our single 'kittens got claws' is also out at the moment in most good record shops. I don't know if anyone has found it in Aberdeen yet so let me know if you, or someone you know has.

Failing that, we're in the current issue of Rocksound and have a song from our single on the cd so you should be able to find that.

byebye

www.ficklepublic.com

www.myspace.com/ficklepublic

www.smalltownamerica.co.uk

Failing that' date=' we're in the current issue of Rocksound and have a song from our single on the cd so you should be able to find that.

[/quote']

wow, excellent news! good stuff guys sounds like everythings going well.

And I'll agree with Brian, the video's ace.

i still havent seen the vid...the link on your site isn't working for me.

go to the small town america site and click media, then videos.

I heard one of their songs on a t break CD and I'd have to say it was mighty good.

Bet it aint a patch on Queens Of though. What a tune! I miss the Purple Munkie days

Love from Christy

I bought it in Avalanche, hurray! Unfortunately, I've been too lazy to put it onto my computer (and thus my Ipod) yet, so I haven't listened to it, boo!

I have the two-track CD with the single on from AGES ago though, and that's ace, so I'll assume it hasn't got any worse in the intervening years...