aberdeen-music

******Parity's Fall*******

******Parity's Fall******* - Check this out!

Hello All.!

We are Parity's Fall.

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read this post!

We are playing our first gig on Monday the 5th of December at the Tunnels.

Check out our website ( www.myspace.com/paritysfall )!!! Feel free to leave a comment!

Come along if you like what you hear. We will be playing with The Upstarts, The Lorenzo Snow Collective and Hookers Green no.1. With the wide range of bands playing, you are sure to have a great night!

Cheers

I don't think it's ripping off the x-certs (who rips off other local bands?) but it's probably a case of shared influences (they list biffy and reuben who I think the x-certs are influenced by as well). I'd be in a better position to say this of course if I could hear the songs. But myspace sucks and won't load the xml file.

Hey folks, cheers to all those who have listened to our song. Really appreciate it.

The Myspace player is a bit of a pest but sometimes it works if you hit refresh. We should have some more songs going up soon. If you like what you hear you can subscribe to our mailing list by sending an email titled "SUBSCRIBE" to paritysfall@hotmail.com

Parity's Fall :band:

I don't think it's ripping off the x-certs (who rips off other local bands?) but it's probably a case of shared influences (they list biffy and reuben who I think the x-certs are influenced by as well). I'd be in a better position to say this of course if I could hear the songs. But myspace sucks and won't load the xml file.

me saying that it's an x-certs ripoff is probably the biggest compliment i can give, to be honest :) but yeah, i don't think it's a bad thing if there's an x-certs ripoff band on the go in aberdeen, means i'd have someone to go see while the x-certs aren't here :p