aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

Deadalus , Hookers Green No.1 , Pro Forma , Neptune At The Tunnels

Arcade Projects And The Tunnels Are Collaborating Together On Sat 26th Nov To Showcase

Neptune [ Art Noise Punk With Scrap Metal Instruments From The Usa ]mister Records

Pro Forma [ Inspired Polyrythmns From Glasgow ] New! Records

And Local Heroes Hookers Green No.1 And Deadalus.

Doors 8pm

Entry 4

Neptune been wowing everyone on this uk tour....

three dudes. trash instruments. deal with it.

(and no it doesnt mean that they 'wreck' their equipment!)

we're the first scottish show ever for them, which is quite cool too.. :)

shaz

Guest Mr Blastcap

i'm torn betwen this and the stacatto set thing at Drummonds. hopefully i'll manage both.

i'm torn betwen this and the stacatto set thing at Drummonds. hopefully i'll manage both.

Go to the Tunnels and then come to Drummonds. (being diplomatic :D ) Staccato on at 12!

Go to the Tunnels and then come to Drummonds. (being diplomatic :D ) Staccato on at 12!

hey blatant plugging stop it..........

(christ & frogpocket tonight)

fucking great night!

all the bands were good(though i wasn't paying too much attention to pro forma but they sounded good enough) and neptune were particular highlight with their homemade instruments which looked amazing and a deeply sinister sound to match.

good return from dedalus as well though it was very weird watching them rather than being onstage with them. they were a little loose but then they'd only had about 3 practices before this gig so that was understandable but the new songs sounded huge and great. though perhaps i'm biased :)

hookers green were ace as usual. bit boozy by this point though so can't give a really in depth review of them at the minute. they were affy gid though.

dedalus were fantastic last night, they blew me away with there new songs. Neptune were an awesome spectacle. i kinda switched off duringpro forma but i think a lot of people did unfortunately for them. Hookers were also outstanding, twas a great night :)

Guest bluesxman

Was a fun night, suffering for it now though, too much beer. My ears are still knackered after Neptune. Crazy stuff. Second time seeing Hookers Green, thought they were fantastic again.

I thought Neptune were absolutely outstanding. Such an amazing show.

Dedalus were pretty good, it was nice to see them back

Pro Forma I thought were really bland, although I felt sorry they had to follow Neptune, because how do follow on from a band like that?!??

I ended up leaving during HG so didn't see much of them.

Guest MDP

neptune were fucking amazing......dedalus were pretty awsome, and that's all i saw! was a great night none the less

Guest Page 99

From what I caught of Dedalus I could honestly say I wasn't a fan of the new sound, there is some cool bits in there, but otherwise nothing that would make me go and seek their gigs out.

Neptune, well... they were just weird as hell, in a good way though. They had a very dark brooding atmosphere to them and the home made instruments were ace.

I totaly switched off during pro forma, they sounded like 900 other bands out there, so I decided to leave and go else where as Hookers Green wern't a band i was particularly in the mood for.