aberdeen-music

just another couple of quick utterly random questions for you

The Ghost Of Fudge

Hahahahaha' date=' evidence. You can fuck off, you pubey little student.[/quote']

Could you not just answer: "No i don't I was lieing/over exaggesration(i.e its been played in one pub in America) so I am sorry"....or "Yes actually if you email (insert bar name) they will tell you."

If you are going to come out with such ignorant comments...please...back them up.

If you dare be a twat and reply with "fuck off min" or "you would say that" then go to hell because that is not answering what I asked.

Professionalism gets a mile ahead.

Hahahahaha' date=' evidence. You can fuck off, you pubey little student.[/quote']

:laughing:

I'm not a student, so try getting your facts right before trying to be insulting, eh? :)

Gotta love people who spend so much time online that they don't even know the difference between reality and fantasy anymore ;)

Could you not just answer: "No i don't I was lieing/over exaggesration(i.e its been played in one pub in America) so I am sorry"....or "Yes actually if you email (insert bar name) they will tell you."

If you are going to come out with such ignorant comments...please...back them up.

If you dare be a twat and reply with "fuck off min" or "you would say that" then go to hell because that is not answering what I asked.

Professionalism gets a mile ahead.

You play wrestling computer games. I write and produce music which gets played to appreciative american audiences in clubs and exclusive parties. I think it's clear who is the professional here.

• 3 months later...