aberdeen-music

just another couple of quick utterly random questions for you

The Ghost Of Fudge

just another couple of quick utterly random questions for you :)

1. who's best? copy ha-ho or the planeteers?

2. If you had to pick two of these rock bands to go and see, which two would you pick? Onion Terror, Deadloss Superstar, Radio Lucifer, Eric Euan?

3. Are King Liar & The Brutes a punk band?

4. Are the Welles a punk band?

5. Who's best? Stroszek or Bench?

6. Who's best? Copy Ha-Ho or Hookers Green #1?

thank you for your time :gringo:

just another couple of quick utterly random questions for you :)

2. If you had to pick two of these rock bands to go and see' date=' which two would you pick? Onion Terror, Deadloss Superstar, Radio Lucifer, Eric Euan?

thank you for your time :gringo:[/quote']

1. Planeteers

2.Deadlsos Eric Euan

3.Yes

4.No

5.Stroszek

6.HG#1

Seriously' date=' who gives a shit about blandband number 3485423? All these bands are rubbish and I find the way people pretend to take them seriously to be a constant source of hilarity.[/quote']

You obviously do, otherwise you wouldn't be posting here ;)

Anyway, when you perform your music live in a credible setting - be it over the internet, at a local venue, at a nightclub, let us know eh? :D

Obviously "having fun" is against the rules in your book, though ;)

Anyway' date=' when you perform your music live in a credible setting - be it over the internet, at a local venue, at a nightclub, let us know eh? :D

[/quote']

Local venue hahaha. My tracks have been rocking west coast american clubs and parties for the past 2 years.

When you actually create some music, let us know eh?

I was drunk when I posted that last night but yeah, I don't give a toss about any of the above bands.

2. If you had to pick two of these rock bands to go and see' date=' which two would you pick? Onion Terror, Deadloss Superstar, Radio Lucifer, Eric Euan?

[/quote']

1. Copy Ha-Ho by a country mile. They're not even comparable (although I've only heard the planteers song on a-m radio, maybe it's a cunning ruse and they're actually good live).

2. Deadloss, Eric Euan

3. Define punk...

4. See above

5. Bench because they don't sound like Morrisey

6. Copy Ha-Ho as they're more consistent.

Local venue hahaha. My tracks have been rocking west coast american clubs and parties for the past 2 years.

Have they now? Got any evidence to back this up?

When you actually create some music' date=' let us know eh?[/quote']

Okay, I'll create a bit of music just for you :)

I was drunk when I posted that last night but yeah, I don't give a toss about any of the above bands.

does baby need to cut down on his internet access?

1. Copy Ha-Ho by a country mile. They're not even comparable (although I've only heard the planteers song on a-m radio' date=' maybe it's a cunning ruse and they're actually good live)..[/quote']

You sure that was our song?

As Neil didn't put it on...those recordings were shit anyway.

1. Copy HaHo are incomparable to the planeteers you silly billy. But they are still incredible and therefore better.

2. Onion Terror!

3. Dont really know about king liar

4. the welles are more sort of indie than punk. infact bigstyle. indie punk? indie alternative rock? loud music

5. I'd rather listen to bench

6. Copy Haho because they are ace

You sure that was our song?

As Neil didn't put it on...those recordings were shit anyway.

it was definitely your song. I was speaking to Neil on MSN at the time and he sent me a couple of songs that were submitted for the radio. Forgot it didn't get added. And I agree the recording was shit. Hopefully it wasn't very representative and you're better live (or any subsequent recordings).

Anyway as it's all I have to go I'm still saying Copy Ha-Ho (and they're ace anyway).

it was definitely your song. I was speaking to Neil on MSN at the time and he sent me a couple of songs that were submitted for the radio. Forgot it didn't get added. And I agree the recording was shit. Hopefully it wasn't very representative and you're better live (or any subsequent recordings).

Anyway as it's all I have to go I'm still saying Copy Ha-Ho (and they're ace anyway).

Ahh right that explains it then.