aberdeen-music

want to vote for the top 50 games of all time?

framheim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys' date=' just wondering what it feels like to fill in one of these online surveys, based only on opinion and still manage to get the wrong answer. cos that's exactly what you've all done!!

mega bomberman for the mega drive - simple as that :D

spoons

/x[/quote']

Cmon twas a good game in its time but surely Zelda (snes) gets top5 atleast bloody 41st idd....i mean i have bomberman megadrive version on my bloody phone lol

Oh dear God...a winter of sleepless nights and work-free days beckons' date=' methinks. When does it come out?[/quote']

it's out now. was released last week I think. Got the shock of my life when I spotted it on play.com. They're selling it for the absolutely bargain price of 18 btw.

Every review I've seen says it's fucking ace.

guys' date=' just wondering what it feels like to fill in one of these online surveys, based only on opinion and still manage to get the wrong answer. cos that's exactly what you've all done!!

mega bomberman for the mega drive - simple as that :D

spoons

/x[/quote']

Good Fucking call Spoonie.Me And you will show these badgers a thing or two in good old arcade action.

Metal gear Solid is probably the most played game i have; who cares if it's short' date=' it's amazing.[/quote']

I loved it but there were a couple of unforgivable bits. Like having to go back through most of the game to pick up a sniper rifle and then the number of false deaths the main bad guy had. It was hilarious by the end. Also the boss' were a little on the easy side.