aberdeen-music

Foyerlive 5th Birthday Gig

Terance

Don't Worry at all Liam there was only 400 people in the doors at the last foyerlive gig..

Oh really?

What venue was that in, then? A quick search says Drummonds, which off the top of my head has a capacity of roughly 300. A google search says the same - so are you telling me that the last gig was so successful that Drummonds went over the capacity limit by 33%?

Please, if you're going to promote a gig, don't lie about it eh? I can't imagine it's helping young bands by telling lies, really :D

Guest Startex
well drummonds holds about 300 but i dunno if it will be totally full.more that 200 anyway.

:D We usually managed to get it pretty full with three bands. Five bands should be interesting! It might be a good idea to get there early if you want to make sure you get in!!

A word of warning however, we will start charging on the door pretty early, like as soon as we can, as we lose a lot of cash for the bands by letting loads of people in beforehand.

See yall there! :rockon::band:

Guest Startex
Oh really?

Agreed for once Cloud. The door brought in approximatley575, at 2 a head. Notr quite a sell out but if you include the Foyerlive team, crew, bands etc, it isn't too bad at all. Add a couple more bands this time and it should be a pretty ace gig!

which off the top of my head has a capacity of roughly 300

Capacity means 300 can be in the door at one time yes, but what about those who leave, and new people that come in, surely that counts as more people through the doors.

I'm guessing Friday will be a kick ass night for all :cheers: