aberdeen-music

Hideous Faceparty exhibitions

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

We all know that there are no cute or hot people on Faceparty - instead, its a devestating mixture of fat, sweaty cunts with no ambition or drive other than for someone to use the 'de-face' function to draw a shiny, gold crown on their head, or something else equally undeserving.

Anyway,

Disaster #1:

argh2.JPG

Jesus Christ!! Stop that RIGHT NOW!

Evidently, the concept of winking is pretty new to this monstrosity.

I didn't really want to label the exact areas where the problem lies, but......well.......here they are:

Note.JPG

Disaster #2:

untitled6.JPG

Wow, most people aren't brave enough to do something like that unless they actually are supple, which this person has either forgotten that she isn't, or she's relying on another distinguishing feature to make this picture appear, I presume, sexy?

Not sure what exactly: The frisbee bangles? The secret-sweating-problem headband? The cream applied Tan? I'm not sure...Oh wait, it must be the skimpy clothes!

I almost overlooked that - I guess I, was being deterred by something....or four.

Disaster #3:

untitled22.JPG

Chilled_Andy here......I'm not sure that chilled is the word he should be using.....Maybe just Cold_Andy

Lets face it, If you were to accept his offer of a ride, I'm pretty sure you'd be slaughtered and burning in a bathtub before you could even say "Sorry, you're right! Boyzone are actually a really good band!", because its clear this guy isn't one for mercy.

Disaster #4

untitled31.JPG

I hope that isn't being used on the Internet!!

Disaster #5

untitled41.JPG

Don't misunderstand me here. She's not got her boobs out. Its just that since you've taken the time to read this far, I guess its only humane of me to let you carry on your morning without having sustained a cataract.

If that's what we've got to look forward to when we reach 40 years old, I think I'll become celibate.

Oh well, one for TV Tanned I guess.

These were collated between 2:10 - 3:00 and are not necessary the views (you wanted to see) expressed by everyone.

Guest tv tanned
Oh well' date=' one for TV Tanned I guess.[/i']

Actually, unlike you, I have been in a relationship for the last six and a half years, so please leave me out of your miusguided attempts to be amusing.

Guest tv tanned

not grumpy, just tired of being dragged into stuff for no good reason.

funny how he never mentioned such things when i was at the seaton football at the same time as him...

In defence of Mr Tanned' date=' he's engaged and I wouldn't say it's a source of, "grumpy behaviour" on his part.

He's not actually a grumpy boy in the *gasp* REAL WORLD.[/quote']

I've found that there's often not much of a link between people's "online" personality and how they are in real life. I have no doubts that TV Tanned is anything other than a pleasant chap in the real world. Despite his raging anti-smoking views and breast fixation, a lot of his posts are pretty 'on the money', so to speak.

Face party is shit. This ned girl once made an account with her details on it and MY face. She was pretending she looked like me and it REALLY pissed me off. She didn't take the photos of me down for over a year, despite my nagging. Pfftt, fucking neds.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
not grumpy' date=' just tired of being dragged into stuff for no good reason.

funny how he never mentioned such things when i was at the seaton football at the same time as him...[/quote']

Let it be known that I don't dislike this man.

Let it be further known that he is better than me at football!

Face party is shit. This ned girl once made an account with her details on it and MY face. She was pretending she looked like me and it REALLY pissed me off. She didn't take the photos of me down for over a year' date=' despite my nagging. Pfftt, fucking neds.[/quote']

Sounds familiar. My account has been taken over by my weirdo ex boyfriend for nearly a year now and faceparty won't do anything. It's quite creepy when your identity has been stolen.

Face party is shit. This ned girl once made an account with her details on it and MY face. She was pretending she looked like me and it REALLY pissed me off. She didn't take the photos of me down for over a year' date=' despite my nagging. Pfftt, fucking neds.[/quote']

Theres a website dedicated to exposing scammers of this nature!

The most famous probably being "getchasum" who is seemingly 3 people in Aberdeen aswell as people from all over scotland, england, ireland, france, germany, belgium, europe, america, australia, india, anatartica....

• 4 months later...
Some guy keeps sending me emails asking me if i'm "bathgirl from faceparty".

WTF. No' date=' I'm not. But everytime I say it, I get another one. I don't have a faceparty, and I certainly wouldn't call myself 'bathgirl' if I did.[/quote']

Im sorry, i'll stop.