aberdeen-music

SonicStage

Ghostwriter

Right.. I have a bit of a problem I'm hoping someone here can help me with. I have SonicStage 2.3 (I think) installed on my laptop. This is the software I got with the mp3 player when I bought it. All my music is saved on the laptop but I recently decided I wanted to move it all on to my PC. So i downloaded SonicStage 3.3, and tried to import all the files into it. However, every time I try to play a song it says:

"Cannot play back this track. Do you want to connect to the Internet and download the license for the track?".

So I click yes.. then it proceeds to tell me:

"Cannot load the rights information for the selected tracks. The file format may not be supported by SonicStage. (1000010d)".

Anyone got any suggestions as to how this can be fixed without me loading ALL of my cds back on to my computer? Thanks..

i also have the sony mp3player.the problem i have is deleting tracks from it through sonic stage.If any words is spelt wrong or not in capitals etc it goes into three' date='four sometimes 5 different folders on your mp3 player.Takes ages to correct them.[/quote']

i don't like sonic stage either

it keeps telling me my computer isn't connected to my stereo. which it is.