aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
PaulDW

Anybody looking to sell effects pedals? Cause Im looking...

Hi there,

I am on the lookout for people who are looking to sell some effects pedals/stompboxes..

Im on the lookout for:

Chorus

Delay

Distortion/Overdrive

Tremolo

Compression/Sustainer

Preferably BOSS or DigiTech but Yamaha or DOD also considered.

Must be in working order as well... Any offers or suggestions where to look (other than Ebay)?

:cheers:

I have a Boss CE-5 Chrous Ensemble I could do with getting shot of. Make me an offer. No box but it is in good condition. I bought it from someone on here but haven't used it.

There's a Boss compressor in Cash Convertors in George Street for 40 or thereabouts.

Edit: I'd consider that Ibanez flanger if you needed to dump it or anything...

I'd consider that Ibanez flanger if you needed to dump it or anything...

well considering they are now being re-issued at a cost of about 100 quid (and mine is an original!), chucking it out is not really what i had in mind. it's a great pedal, i just don't use it much for guitars any more, mostly use my pod pro instead.

well considering they are now being re-issued at a cost of about 100 quid (and mine is an original!)' date=' chucking it out is not really what i had in mind. it's a great pedal, i just don't use it much for guitars any more, mostly use my pod pro instead.[/quote']

Yeah, there used to be one in Prosound for 99. Is it in good shape/do you have any pictures?