aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Paulscoconutass

David Carradine in Aberdeen?

My mum told me earlier that she read somewhere that he was coming for a screening of kill bill one and two or something, she swears she read it in the paper but kindly let grampian recycle take care of it this morning.. The only thing i can find on the 'net was that he'd been somewhere a few nights ago (the 4th) in an 'odeon' cinema. Can someone please tell me they know what the score is.

Vue are doing special "cult" late night showings... they were screening Kill Bill 1 + 2 recently.

Also on the cards...: Rocky Horror Show, Fight Club and the Matrix.

Oaishoasihfoaishgoaifsghpasifhfopahwsiofhaqohoiqhfhpaoisxiqw"foqwifqghoivhgwohfqowhgfoqwhfoifioqhwoifhqwoifhqohoqw>hfqohfoihqwoifgqwoifgqwopgqoigwoiqwhfoihfoihohfopiwhohfoifohoifhqohfogipqoghpighoi@h

Guest DustyDeviada

I think the article in the paper was about some guy who collects autographs or something and he was going off to the thing in Glasgow to meet David carradine.

Or something.

In fact, here's the article:

http://www.thisisaberdeen.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=148331&command=displayContent&sourceNode=148314&contentPK=13392908&moduleName=InternalSearch&formname=sidebarsearch

It's because you can search a film and then search a date I think. Like in TIMS there's a record of everything we've ever shown so I could programme a showing of something even if we didn't have the reel for it. I tried to make Linda do it once with Amelie and got told to stop being a prick.