aberdeen-music

Driving

feeble!

why? it's not an obstacle (a driving test)' date=' it's to evaluate if you are safe enough to drive in public, and that means the place you live, to start with!

(if you live in ballater, cool), but if you are fecking off to there, just to get a bit of paper that lets you drive leagally, and head back to aberdeen, think about it, will you?[/quote']

id rather have few cars abotu cause i failed the first time due to another car's stupidity. (and i drove on a roundabout :-) damn nervous steering)

but yeah i was driving along contry roads and a car pulled out from a farm track so i had to brake quite hard to keep a safe distance... i dropped all the way down to 20mph. and the car infront just didnt speed up... and sat at 20mph for what must have been 2 mins and i started panicing cause id never done overtaking on country roads... cause you never have to do it really. well then the car indicatded and i noticed a gap in a wall and the trees. so thought i was was pulling up. but it just pulled into the side.. i was still going at about 20-25 and the road ahead was clear so i checked my mirrors, indicated and pulled out to over take. but then a car came flyign round the corner of the road up ahead. and it only just managed to pull in by the time it reached us.

fair enough your not supposed to opvertake if you cant see the road ahead. but it was a slight bend a fair bit away, but cause the other car was doing about 60. it reached us before i could do anythign about it. my test dude shat himself and reached out for the wheel. but i got back in safely and what not

but i dont know what else they'd have wanted me to do. if id actually stopped behind the indicating car and then waited and then tried to overtake. id have been even more screwed if a car came round the bend up a head.

i was soo mad.

but the test dude felt really bad for failing me. he told my instucter that i was an ace driver and if id not hit the roundabout he'd have maybe just forgotton the country road incident.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic