aberdeen-music

Id

RockaFairy

ur such a tard

I think the term you are looking for is retard and no I am not.

While on the subject you can also learn to spell properly as this is a message baord not a mobile phone where you have to save the use of characters to fit in your message.

Student ID seems to be accepted in most places.

I think the term you are looking for is retard and no I am not.

While on the subject you can also learn to spell properly as this is a message baord not a mobile phone where you have to save the use of characters to fit in your message.

Student ID seems to be accepted in most places.

yeah because that is how you spell board!!

if any of you have ever seen paisley uni's ids you'd know you need something else as a back up.

im lucky and use my drivers licence and in ayr we dont have a problem cause the stewards all know what our id looks like, but ive asked the stewards in moshulu if they'd ever let me in with it and they all just laughed cause they look sooooo fake.

some of my friends ones have even printed squint so you cant see the date of birthday or name cause its typed over the headings for that box.

makes it hard trying to get student discount in places. people think im just taking the piss