aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
RockaFairy

Id

Ello,

I'm to come of age in time for the weekend. Problem is it doesn't look like my provisional is going to arrive in time and I don't have a passport. Any decent places still take student ID? Don't really feel like starting my legalness acting like a school kid again.

I reckon you provisional should turn up by Friday, if it is this weekend you are looking to go out. They sent me back mine pretty quick and considering this is Monday you should be fine.

I sent for my provisional on a Thursday and I received it on the Monday. Considering all the days in between are not working days, you should hopefully be ok.

ur such a tard

I think the term you are looking for is retard and no I am not.

While on the subject you can also learn to spell properly as this is a message baord not a mobile phone where you have to save the use of characters to fit in your message.

Student ID seems to be accepted in most places.

I think the term you are looking for is retard and no I am not.

While on the subject you can also learn to spell properly as this is a message baord not a mobile phone where you have to save the use of characters to fit in your message.

yeah because that is how you spell board!!

yeah because that is how you spell board!!

But he doesn't appreciate some talentless junkie, so I'd say you were about even :)

Careful though, i had to explain to the guy at the Tunnels that Aberdeen Uni ID cards don't actually have your date of birth but will say on them when you turn 18 if you are under 18.

if any of you have ever seen paisley uni's ids you'd know you need something else as a back up.

im lucky and use my drivers licence and in ayr we dont have a problem cause the stewards all know what our id looks like, but ive asked the stewards in moshulu if they'd ever let me in with it and they all just laughed cause they look sooooo fake.

some of my friends ones have even printed squint so you cant see the date of birthday or name cause its typed over the headings for that box.

makes it hard trying to get student discount in places. people think im just taking the piss