aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
gman22

Ashley Simpson Drunk In Mcdonalds Video

Guest pop-notmyface
Stupid stuck up fucking bitch.

now those are three things she is definetly not :nono:

Leave Ashlee Alone!!

Leave Ashlee alone! We have all been pissed like that and even worse from time to time..just becuase she is famous and insanely hot we feel the need to snoop into everything about her..its sick.. leave her alone!!

Guest pop-notmyface
Leave Ashlee alone! We have all been pissed like that and even worse from time to time..just becuase she is famous and insanely hot we feel the need to snoop into everything about her..its sick.. leave her alone!!

my point exactly, thank you.

Ashley Simpson can fuck right the fuck off, I've seen her on that show newlyweds and I've never seen such a vapid, vain, airhead of a person in my life, she is a waste of body parts.

I'm sorry, didn't she invite MTV cameras to follow her around for a year? I'd hardly call that snooping!

Oh yeah :laughing: well then I'll reserve judgement on Ashlee' date=' but Jessica can fuck off![/quote']

Nah, there was the Ashlee Simpson Show. I've seen bits, and aye, she comes across as a vain, ignorant little bitchola. Shows in that video too. The Saturday Night Live mishap was awesome :D