aberdeen-music

Dead Glamour Girl 6/11

Guest MDP

Sorry but I'm gettin fed-up of hearing The Boring Ending just now.That's 3 shows alone this week.Hopefully you guys will have a break shortly to let everyone recover.

Not that your music's bad, but it's been said to bands before to not accept every single gig you get offered or it can then work against you.

Sorry but I'm gettin fed-up of hearing The Boring Ending just now.That's 3 shows alone this week.Hopefully you guys will have a break shortly to let everyone recover.

Not that your music's bad' date=' but it's been said to bands before to not accept every single gig you get offered or it can then work against you.[/quote']

Depends on the band, some bands can only get away with gigging once a month, others can gig constantly and get decent turnouts for each one. The Boring Ending can pull it off - so why shouldn't they take every gig they can get? People are lapping it up, so I wouldn't say it was a bad thing for them to be playing as many shows as they can get their hands on.

Depends on the band' date=' some bands can only get away with gigging once a month, others can gig constantly and get decent turnouts for each one. The Boring Ending can pull it off - so why shouldn't they take every gig they can get? People are lapping it up, so I wouldn't say it was a bad thing for them to be playing as many shows as they can get their hands on.[/quote']

As far as I know the crowds they pull are their friends and maybe some outsiders. I just think that they shouldn't play so much as they do at the moment.Support slots to touring bands (Howard's Alias (RIP), and Engerica) I don't mind as their building up a profile but not too many local gigs at one time.

Maybe it's time for them to try branch out of Aberdeen, maybe back to their local area or southwards to Dundee or somewhere.

It's just an observation they may or may not want to consider, that's all.