aberdeen-music

Resident Evil 4

Guest Bailz

I'm not 100% sure if it's slower... I know the graphics have suffers as the PS2 can't support the graphics from the GC version as it's pap (I'm a nintendo persion) when it comes to Graphics... however' date=' I think due to this sacrifice there is little difference in the two asides that the PS2 version has more mini-games with in it.

Personally, I prefer supreme graphics to a few extra crap mini-games... so I'll be sticking with the GC version.

I was under the impression that the restrained movements made it more realistic... let's face it... if you truly were faced with evil zombies all over the place you wouldn't be bounding about like a ballet dancer, would you? I didn't find them too restraining at all... I rather liked the fact you could move in slowly with more exact movement.[/quote']

Agreed :D

• 1 month later...
Shoot the lake (while on the pier) 4 or 5 times for a lovely surprise :D

Cunt.

Incidentally, I completed this a coupla weeks back (exams are ace for pooter-game-completion). I renounce my proclemation of it being shit, cos its actually pretty ace. Its still different from the older RezzEvil games, and the game feels built around several set pieces, rather than flowing - but what set pieces!

Best bit has got to be defending the house with the zombie hoards pouring through the windows.....