aberdeen-music

What is the worst tattoo you have ever seen?

Lee Anderson

Guest DustyDeviada
the lady that used to teach me art is now 59 i believe... and she just got a tattoo of a celtic cross practically on her butt cheek' date=' but a bit above.

she did it because her 22 year-old son wanted to get a tattoo so she thought she'd get one with him

what a woman!![/quote']

Gadz min.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did d once see a guy with that 'love hate' thing on his knuckles.

And I also saw a guy in the Morning Noon And Night (The onnon Crown Street) who had a kind of spikey Celtic thing, but it was covered in toilet roll and bleeding. I was stood behind him in the que, waiting to pay for penaut M&Ms, I ws almost sick.

Guest pop-notmyface
"i would if i could' date=' but i cannae" comes to mind.

if they caught me they would probably kick the fuck out of me - well maybe not the bluenose (he is old)[/quote']

well, ask them nicely.

don't go for the surprise-photoshoot-attack. it rarely works and will only result in uncomfortable situations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i just think it would be funny' date=' and yes, i am insane[/quote']

It may be funny to you now, but after you go through the pain and expensive of getting it done, and then realise how stupid you look, I sincerely doubt you'll still find it funny.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i just think it would be funny' date=' and yes, i am insane[/quote']

I doubt there's many who would find it funny to glorify self-harming. I also doubt that you are actually insane, but you are very annoying. Stop it.

Straight after getting my tattoo i really regretted it but now that the panic is over i've really grown to love it. I think that as long as tattoos mean something to the person who has them then thats cool.

I have many more plans for more tattoos but i'm gonna wait a while to be sure or not.

It's really early. Ugh.

xxx

013.jpg

........B4 SlimFast.......................................................After SlimFast

Obviously the guy aint gonna lie about the before and after pics but having a closer look to see what the fook the before actually is i noticed it doesnt even look like the same leg lol

My serious guess to what it actually is : darth mol in a hoody smoking some kinda colored doobie :woohoo: But as per im likely wrong lol