aberdeen-music

What is the worst tattoo you have ever seen?

Lee Anderson

People always bring up how silly old people look with tattoos when I talk about them, but generations ago, tattoos weren't as common as they are now. By the time we're all 70 years old it won't seem unusual in the slightest!

AND!! My tattoos are in places that can only be seen when wearing quite revealing clothes, I sincerely hope I'm not wearing short skirts and backless dresses at 70. If I was, I think that would be the real issue at hand, not the tattoos.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. Because before I got my tattoo done I asked myself if it would still look "cool" when it becomes time for me to collect my pension. I decided it would, hence I got it done.

Your body is your own. I say do what you like with it.

My vote goes for arse antlers aka skank stamps. You know' date=' the tacky tattoos just above a bird's arse.[/quote']

SKANK BADGES!!! YES! i fuckin hate them with the passion of the christ!

as long as a tattoo is done well, and looks good, who care if you like it in ten years or its relevant. it still looks good. i want a tattoo, and have one planned, but i'm poor. i doubt i'll get one in the near future

That's funny. Because before I got my tattoo done I asked myself if it would still look "cool" when it becomes time for me to collect my pension. I decided it would' date=' hence I got it done.

Your body is your own. I say do what you like with it.[/quote']

Well all my tatts have been spurr of the moment. if i live to regret them then well ohwell who really gives a fuck apart from me!!!

an i am away to get the sick of it dragon on my leg on tuesday!!!!

My vote goes for arse antlers aka skank stamps. You know' date=' the tacky tattoos just above a bird's arse.[/quote']

Well i aint a skank but i am gettin a tattoo from the top of my ass but only because my back is the size it is ant the top would get chopped off, if you know what i mean?!

Guest pop-notmyface

the worst one was a 10 inch profile of hitler on the inside of someones arm with some german writing underneath the image..nice (he also supported rangers)

second was a massive one of a man in his cast iron bath having a wank with his humongous penis on this guys belly (one of my work colleagues)

on the same guy was a tattoo of a mouse getting it from behind (by it's lover i presume)

amuse us' date=' get some pictures and post them here.

do it for the country!

it's your mission!

go!

1-2-1-2

[img']http://www.sudan.net/graphic/news/conflict/child_soldier/child_soldiers%20marching.jpg

What prices are the average tatoos anyway?

I wanna get one at some point...

What's an average tattoo?

I have two that are of very similar size but completely different prices, I really don't think there is an average price?

amuse us' date=' get some pictures and post them here.

do it for the country!

it's your mission!

go!

1-2-1-2

[img']http://www.sudan.net/graphic/news/conflict/child_soldier/child_soldiers%20marching.jpg

"i would if i could, but i cannae" comes to mind.

if they caught me they would probably kick the fuck out of me - well maybe not the bluenose (he is old)

the lady that used to teach me art is now 59 i believe... and she just got a tattoo of a celtic cross practically on her butt cheek, but a bit above.

she did it because her 22 year-old son wanted to get a tattoo so she thought she'd get one with him

what a woman!!

This is mine, i have had many people say it is shit and have had many people say they love it and had the usual fools come out with the ''oh man that will look shit when your 70''. The sad fact is my whole body will look shit when im 70.

Personally i love it and dont regret it at all, if anything i have grown to like it more since i first got it.

What some people regard as ''shit'' might be amazing to another.

I hope to get the rest of my back done soon.

Picture_001.jpg

This is mine' date=' i have had many people say it is shit and have had many people say they love it and had the usual fools come out with the ''oh man that will look shit when your 70''. The sad fact is my whole body will look shit when im 70.

Personally i love it and dont regret it at all, if anything i have grown to like it more since i first got it.

What some people regard as ''shit'' might be amazing to another.

I hope to get the rest of my back done soon.

[img']http://gallery.aberdeen-music.com/data/500/medium/Picture_001.jpg

Quite impressive, but I don't think the tattooist should have put the date on it.

i want the "cut here" line (you know' date=' the dashed line with the pair of scissors) around my wrist, i dunno y[/quote']

Hah. That's pathetic..how stupid will you feel at 25? or when you go for job interviews? or everyday when you see your wrist.