aberdeen-music

Buzzcocks

Guest Tommyboy

Guest Tommyboy

Buzzcocks web-site states they will be touring around march when new album out

As they have had good turn outs last twice at Lemon Tree can I assume an attempt will be made to get them back?

Also on my wish list - Grand, Drive, Undertones (again ASAP), Reschedule Roddy Frame and Shane McGowan

Here's hopefully

On the subject of wish-lists' date=' I see that Julian Cope's touring next February. Any chance of getting him up here? Saw him at the Liquid Room a couple of years ago - a thoroughly magical experince.

Pretty please.

With sugar on top.[/quote']

Hi Lambchop,

I'm hoping too. I saw him last time he was here (April 2002) and he was amazing.

As far as I know it's being looked into at present.

Fingers crossed....

Buzzcocks :love:

Y'know' date=' Jamie... If you need local support :angel: we'd be more than happy to help. We even named a song after the buzzcocks.

*sigh*[/quote']

Cool. Memo to one's-self: OAP Transistor Radio as possible support for Buzzcocks.

Only kidding, I know you mean The Videos - have passed your interest (and link to tunes) to our Music Programmer - alot of "ifs" surrounding this gig yet though.

What are OAP Transistor Radio like anyway?

I missed the Buzzcocks c 78 due to being in Wick *shudders*, but saw them the next time (early 80s?) which was brill! I dragged my son along to the last Lemon Tree one by them, but we had to leave after the support as he said he was feeling sick (turned out to be true as he vomited copiously at the bus stop in the Castlegate, much to the displeasure of some old folks waiting for the same bus), so I do hope this one happens!

vote 16again

yeah we would be up for the support tae-why nae hae 2 supports -better partying in the dressing room and we can kiss each others arses and tell each other how fab we are whilst being luvvies about the air conditioning just like proper punk stars The Rezillos.

• 3 weeks later...