aberdeen-music

Your First Time.

PrincessHolly

A friend of a friend is starting this ace project which everyone should get involved in. Here's the details:

Hi All,

I am starting a book with different stories about the first time of having sex. I am asking people all ages, generations and sexual orientation to write their story of their "first time."

If you would like to be a part of this, please write me your story (you can do it anonymously, or ask for it to be kept anonymous). You can write whatever you want, however long you want, in any style, the only thing I ask is that you put the year you lost your virginity and your age (so I can pick the most different types of stories for the book). Talk about the person you lost it to, what it meant, etc etc etc. Anything. I want to get a range of stories: serious, sad, bittersweet, funny, amusing. Don't be shy!

Again, I will keep stories anonymous if requested.

Please email it to: my_first_time_@hotmail.com (Don't forget all the underscores!)

Also, it would be great and much appreciated if you could pass this request on to your friends, or repost it on your my space or put it on your weblog. The more stories I can get, the better!

Thanks so much, will keep you all updated on the progress. I am hoping to meet with publishers in early 2006, and am also going to start talking with various charities that deal with sexual awareness that I could distribute profits too if the book were to actually get off the ground.

In the meantime, I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest Wishes,

Melissa De Witte

editor, "My First Time" (working title)