aberdeen-music

Kaiser Chiefs Pre-sale

Guest DustyDeviada

Guest DustyDeviada
I guess you either love them or hate them. I'm one of the former :)

Those tickets sold fast.

Yep, easy to slag them off and they are perhaps suffering from over-exposure at the moment but they have a lot of damn catchy songs.

If some of the people on here could write catchy hooks as well as the Kaiser Chiefs then maybe they would be selling out the SECC in minutes too.

Guest bluesxman

I was disappointed by the album over all but they have some great singles. Although why do so many of their songs have a bit that goes 'WOOOOAAAHHHHH' progressively louder?

I was disappointed by the album over all but they have some great singles. Although why do so many of their songs have a bit that goes 'WOOOOAAAHHHHH' progressively louder?

i seen them last week at the nme tour in glasgow, i wasnt there to see them, i was there to see the cribs who are imo the most underated band in britain, anyway my friends like the kaisers. Conclusions, they were fucking shit, never seen so many neds shouting 'wooooaaahhhh' every 5 seconds in my ear, pish. dissapointing nme, you normally have good tours.