aberdeen-music

Should a band like us record a mellow song/ballad?

Hog

So we are half way through recording our EP, 2 songs so far are pretty heavy one isnt a million miles away from Fear Factory the other has a Lamb of God/Megadeth thing going on. Would it be shit to record a mellow song because I have a song written which is pretty unmetal.

Do the mellow one if it's a love song. That way when you take a girl over to your house and play her the CD she'll no doubt want to hear, you can play her the nice romantic song and while she's distracted by your heartfelt refrain, whip off her knickers for a good hard shagging... ideally to the brutal metal tracks!

So we are half way through recording our EP' date=' 2 songs so far are pretty heavy one isnt a million miles away from Fear Factory the other has a Lamb of God/Megadeth thing going on. Would it be shit to record a mellow song because I have a song written which is pretty unmetal.[/quote']

Mellow songs are cool, as long as its not going to be an "I Try" esque masterpiece, no cheddar please!! :rockon::D