aberdeen-music

Hilarious computer game tantrums

Dayeth

i couldn't get to the end the guy was pissing me off so much. if i was playing against him i'd make it my mission to get the active camo and power sword and sneak behind him at every opportunity. i guess that's probably why he's so angry, the more angry he gets the more people pick on the silly bugger and he gets even angrier.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

hahahaha thats awesome

I really respect computer game violence thats spills into reality

My brother got defeated by Bowser in Mario and chewed the anolog stick off in venom rage.

I refuse to play prince of persia warrior within now, because the damn bitch of a boss is being gay and not letting me win....

Grrr the amount of times I was almost in tears or begging the gamecube to let me win the first level on story mode of F-Zero GXon the hardest difficulty was rediculous.... beat it eventually though... :D

I have a history of breaking game consoles, so much so that when i am at a mates house, and i lose a match, race, fight or whatever s/he or they have to stand infront of the console to make sure i don't do anything to it.

There is something about games that gets under my skin when i lose, i just go nuts and lose it.

History of my games consoles:

Sega Master System - throw it out my bedroom door across the hall into a bath that my mother was running, she go a nasty surprise when she say down in that bath, as she couldn't see it due to the bubble bath.

Sega Megadrive - Put a phillips head screwdriver through it.

Playstation - Was throwen out of my bedroom window, and smashed to bits as soon as it hit the concrete.

First xbox - Smacked it with a chair while playing Project Gotham Racing trying to complete it on hte hardest level, after i hit it with the chair i took the cover off to realise the harddrive and cd rom Drive had been mangled.

Second Xbox - Refused to play a DVD so the CD Draw got it and snapped off, Mate did a repair job on it by putting in a new drive, now plays All DVDs no questions asked.

Cheers Steve

I have a history of breaking game consoles' date=' so much so that when i am at a mates house, and i lose a match, race, fight or whatever s/he or they have to stand infront of the console to make sure i don't do anything to it.

There is something about games that gets under my skin when i lose, i just go nuts and lose it.

History of my games consoles:

Sega Master System - throw it out my bedroom door across the hall into a bath that my mother was running, she go a nasty surprise when she say down in that bath, as she couldn't see it due to the bubble bath.

Sega Megadrive - Put a phillips head screwdriver through it.

Playstation - Was throwen out of my bedroom window, and smashed to bits as soon as it hit the concrete.

First xbox - Smacked it with a chair while playing Project Gotham Racing trying to complete it on hte hardest level, after i hit it with the chair i took the cover off to realise the harddrive and cd rom Drive had been mangled.

Second Xbox - Refused to play a DVD so the CD Draw got it and snapped off, Mate did a repair job on it by putting in a new drive, now plays All DVDs no questions asked.

Cheers Steve[/quote']

you don't deserve any more toys.

you don't deserve any more toys.

I know, i haven't boken anyhting in ages though so i guess it has finally left my system, and i can be a normal gamer now, instead of smashing the living hell out of things when i lose i just go ah shit, and go for ciggarette.

And everything is better.

Grrr the amount of times I was almost in tears or begging the gamecube to let me win the first level on story mode of F-Zero GXon the hardest difficulty was rediculous.... beat it eventually though... :D

Captain Falcon trains is a bastard on very hard. I had more trouble on the Save Jody mission though.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
thats pretty tame

i broke my sofa trying to do event match 51 on smash bros and hyper venalated when i couldnt beat guile in sf2.............not that im proud or anything (i forgot to mention i also broke my friends gameboy trying to get the last coin in warioworld 2 by headbutting the screen)

did you ever finish L51?! I hated it so much. I once had chicken pox and spent the whole week in bed trying to do that level. and I never did it. I was so upset.