aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Erase Today

I'm in need of some cheering up

Today i recieved some horrifically bad news and am feeling pretty down - i haven't been posting for a while due to various problems so i guess a lot of you would have forgotton me by now but i am just asking for a few funny posts or something to cheer me up cos i really don't know what the hell i am going to do.

thank you

Guest AmbientMood

star wars is on in a few minutes, I think one the robots in this particular episode comes out with something classy at one point.

Whenever Obi Wan says "R4!?!" cracks me up everytime....listen for it!

Also when he says "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!" in episode 3.....best line of the film...had me pissing myself...can never watch star wars seriously again..

star wars is on in a few minutes' date=' I think one the robots in this particular episode comes out with something classy at one point.[/quote']

Something about being quite beside himself.

Pour a glass of red wine, put on a cool dvd i.e. What Dreams may come, Amelie, Acid House, relax and everything will be fine :cheers:

You're upset? You need cute fluffy things and you need them now go here --> http://kittenwar.com/ and look at teeny kittens being teeny and fluffy. Or look at the losingest kittens to see some funny looking ugly cats.

Umm...might not work if your horrible news was the death of a family pet cat. If so, then it's maybe not a good idea.

Man walks into a fancy dress party wearing nothing but white pants.The host asks him "What the hell are you meant to be?"The man replys - "a premature ejaculation - i just came in my pants".

Man walks into a fancy dress party wearing nothing but white pants.The host asks him "What the hell are you meant to be?"The man replys - "a premature ejaculation - i just came in my pants".

Brilliant. I liked that one.