aberdeen-music

new sofas

Ch Black

Man I'd love a fucking sofa at home...window seils and floor boards were not meant to be sat on.

Pros - everything

Cons - nothing

Do it.

you need to take into account loungeability factors....

can you lie fullly stretched or comfortably on the sofa and will it fit in a position that wont give you a crick in your neck when watching tv.

check the EE or P&J for some tres good second hand deals if ur a student with no mulah.

:).

OKay, well technically my boyf's buying it. but we were thinking about having 3 6footers in the living room so you could just chill and move them and snuggilng if feeling particularly romantic. has anyone got/sat on one of them, just wanted to know if they were comfy of worth the mulah, cheers for the advice tho. x

blow up furniture = badness. They just aren't comfy, you can't snuggle down into a inflated plastic cushion.

You need at least one 3 seater sofa and maybe 2 armchairs. I only have a 2 seater and an armchair it's a bit crap because not only can only one person lounge at a time, you'd have to be *seriously* tiny to fit on it without your legs dangling over the edge.